Thursday, March 19, 2015

Not BITTER over my AWESOME experience with Kiss Me Organics Organic Dandelion Root Tea with Cinnamon and Hibiscus

I've been looking for a decent tasting Organic Dandelion Root Tea to help me occasionally detox my kidneys and liver.  I've had a lot of medical issues over the last few years which result in my having to take several prescription medications and I have been concerned with their effects on my organs and thus my search for Dandelion Root Tea.

So I have tried some from the grocerey store, the Farmer's Market, etc... but I always find that the taste is really prohibitive of me creating a true tea drinking habit. Bleck! Nothing worse than trying to do something to better your life when it tastes like dirt, weeds and/or (very often) bitter.

The trouble with Dandelion Root is that it is naturally bitter and in order to get enough of the good stuff from it in a tea, you just have to deal with a bit of bitterness. Not with Kiss Me Organics Organic Dandelion Root Tea! They have found a recipe that makes sure enough of the Dandelion Root is incorporated in the tea that it is very potent and effective AND they have added a delightful mixture of cinnamon and Hibiscus which makes the tea very easy to drink.  Plus, cinnamon and Hibiscus have their own healthful benefits - BONUS!

I have been drinking my tea once or twice a day since my order arrived and along with the tea, the company also provided me with some delicious recipe variations to help me continue my new good habit.  Everthing seems to be in bloom here in the High Desert right now so I've begun to add a teaspoon of raw local honey to combat allergies - yummy!

 Hats off to Kiss Me Organics - you've done a wonderful thing and I will shout from the rooftops how much I am thrilled to have found this Organic Dandelion Root Tea! You can find out for yourself right now! Click here or copy and paste the url in your address bar!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00NFYLN18/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1426820657&sr=8-1&keywords=kiss+me+organics+dandelion+root+tea

*note* I received a product from the company and their PR firm free for the purpose of testing and review.  I am never required to write a positive review! All opinions in this post are my own honest thoughts and experiences!

No comments:

Post a Comment