Thursday, March 12, 2015

Imbue Naturals Passionately Natural Skincare Vitamin C Serum ~My Elegant New Secret

I have been really interested in Vitamin C serums and have implemented it into my nightly beauty regimen. Imbue Naturals has a 20% Vitamin C serum that I was so fortunate to be able to try! I stopped using my previous brand for a few days before begin my trial with this brand in order to be able to fully evaluate its effectiveness.

A little background - I am in my mid forties and I am a cancer survivor YAY! But in the course of the (life-saving) treatments I've undergone, my skin is definitely showing signs of premature aging. Fine lines around my eyes and mouth, a couple deep lines in my forehead and what I call "dullness" in my skin tone are the trophies I carry from my adventure with chemotherapy. These reasons are why I began to test and review Retinols and Vitamin C Serums. I am really conscious of the harsh and/or unnatural ingredients in so many skincare products on the marlket. I want my skin to be revived by natural ingredients!

Ok! So I started my trial use of Imbue Naturals 20% vitamin C Serum 14 days ago. I have a nightly skincare routine that involves a gentle cleanser, twice weekly exfoliation, tonic, the Vitamin C Serum and a really good moisturizer (PLEASE DON'T FORGET THIS VERY IMPORTANT STEP!) Upon receipt of my product, I immediately noticed the beautiful packaging! It is apparent that this company has taken the time to refine not only its product ingredients but also their professional image and it reflects in their classy, refined packaging. The bottle of serum is contained in a dark brown glass bottle wuth a plastic pump distribution system. The pump allows no bacteria to be introduced into the product! It distributes just the right amount of product for application (no waste = better value!) Going on, the product feels light and and doesn't really have a scent. I have not experienced any dryness or flaking from the serum. Sun sensitivity with this serum is minimal and I do use a moisturizer with 35 SPF everyday. What I am excited about is that I have seen a nice reduction in the appearance of my fine lines! My skin is no longer dull or ashy. My neck skin feels firmer and I feel like I have a fresh faced look to present to the world each day. The serum is gentle enough for twice a day use and so far, I am really happy to have had the opportunity to experience it.

A final note - I was provided this product by Imbue Naturals and their PR firm for the express purpose of testing and reviewing the product. I always post my honest thoughts, opinions and experiences (good, bad and ugly!) and I am not required to write a positive review. It is important for me to share the true experience with you all.

So, if you are interested in a Vitamin C serum, Imbue Naturals product is truly worth the time and cost. Get yours today right here --

http://www.amazon.com/Vitamin-Serum-Face-Hyaluronic-Satisfaction/dp/B00O8DBRKC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1426202964&sr=8-1&keywords=imbue+naturals+vitamin+c

It is on sale today (March 12, 2015) for $20.95 on Amazon.com- it normally retails for $49.95!
Happy healthy glowing skin is only a few clicks away. See ya next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment