Thursday, February 5, 2015

I am in love with the OZ Naturals Ocean Mineral Tonic!

February's always considered the month of LOVE. Well, I was given the opportunity to experience this product, Ocean Mineral Tonic by OZ Naturals. The company provided me a full size product for free for the purpose of testing and reviewing it, giving only my own thoughtful and honest opinion.
I have an established facial care routine that involves a gentle cleanser, followed by an exfoliating product then a serum and finally, a moisturizer.  The OZ Naturals Ocean Mineral Tonic with Glycolic Acid, MSM and Vitamin C is meant to be used immediately prior to the application of any Serum and again as needed throughout the day, over makeup for a refreshing lift. It is also an excellent all over body tonic.
After the first use, I noticed that my serum was easily absorbed! After 7 days of use, I could see a brightening of my skin and now, 3 weeks into my daily routine with the OZ Naturals Tonic, I am ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE WITH IT!  It hydrates my skin, refreshes my makeup mid day and is my go to product from here on out. My fine lines and uneven skin tone are a result of having radiation therapy for cancer and again for the recurrence.
My skin is showing great signs of premature aging and I am only 44. I believe that this tonic, along with my careful and consistent facial care routine have given me the opportunity to truly push back the advancing telltale signs of time.
If you are on the fence about the usefulness of a tonic, I highly recommend this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment