Thursday, February 19, 2015

Azure Naturals Ultimate Retinol Anti Wrinkle Serum ~ My Overnight Beauty Secret!

Hello, friends!  I have been very busy these past two weeks,  testing a new product! BuView.com and Azure Naturals teamed up to provide me with a free full size (1fl oz) product of Ultimate Retinol Anti Wrinkle Serum. In exchange for the freebie, I have promised to use and honestly review it.

So, I began using this serum 14 days ago and I incorporated it into my usual beauty routine in the evening before going to bed. The serum is professional strength, but that really didn't register with me for about three days...when I woke up on the third day after beginning the trial, my face was a bit irritated,  dry and flaking!  It wasn't painful,  just not what I expected!  So I have been using only a very small amount of product EVERY OTHER DAY and that has made a huge difference. So if you are new to using this retinol product, EASE into it so your skin can adapt to its strong formula!

Like I said,  it's been two weeks now and after my initial freak out, LOL,  I find that using very little product consistently every other evening before going to bed (don't forget to moisturize!) I can see the diminished appearance of the fine lines on my forehead and around my mouth have virtually disappeared! I was really starting to become concerned about these lines...I was a smoker for 22 years (I quit in 2006 and haven't had one since!) and while I no longer smoke, it looked like my skin around my lips/mouth didn't get the memo! I'm pretty excited about my initial results with Azure Naturals Ultimate Retinol Anti Wrinkle Serum!

In brief, I do recommend this product. It is exceptionally important to remember to ease into it by using minimal product every other night until your skin gets used to the strong serum and it is imperative to MOISTURIZE with a hydrating deep moisturizer immediately after application. It took about 10 days (five applications) for me to see visible results and I am delighted by the reflection in my mirror.  My facial skin appears to be renewed and a good portion of my fine lies have greatly diminished!

Ready to try it for yourself?  It's available at Amazon.com ~~~

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00KXG8JF4/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1424364505&sr=8-1&keywords=Azure+Naturals+Ultimate+Retinol&dpPl=1&dpID=51htCBgTMnL&ref=plSrch&pi=AC_SY200_QL40

One last thing, if you're like me, I buy product made in the good ole USA - Azure Naturals Ultimate Retinol Anti Wrinkle Serum is proudly manufactured in America with the finest natural and organic ingredients! It is also Paraben-free,  97% natural, 72% organic, no alcohol, no GMO's, cruelty free and is not tested on animals!

Get yours today and experience the results for yourself!  I am simply delighted!

No comments:

Post a Comment