Tuesday, January 20, 2015

InkJoy Ode to Joy!

Hello everyone!  It is time for another mission from Smiley360.com and their partners from PaperMate InkJoy line of writing instruments.  Yes, they ARE pens...but not just some cheaper fling it out the window cuz it sucks pen that we generally end up with...no! Theses are special.

Embarked on my Smiley360.com and Papermate #INKJOYPENS mission by going to Wal-Mart to get myself some products!  I have been given free merchandise for offering my thoughtful, honest opinions so beware. ..I speak the truth!
Firstly, the selection is not overwhelming for this brand but its simple design and packaging stands out from the crowd and I chose some 300RTF in black and a large package of the assorted colors because doodling in black ain't all that! Lol
Home now and I have been more productive in the last two hours than I have all month! Bank balances are reconciled,  grocery list made and color coded for  veggies (green), meat (red) and everything else is a beautiful mix of turquoise and purple!  I can't be the only one who does this, right??

So the pens don't skip or drag,  seems to have plenty of ink and the colors are really nice. I would, will and AM recommending the Inkjoy Papermate pens!

Stay tuned for the next installment!

No comments:

Post a Comment